01 February 2014

Sverige 2014


Back from Sweden. I realize I find sketching people much more interesting than drawing buildings. Also, it was very cold - sitting outside drawing buildings is something I'd rather save up for summer. 



Last Sunday, I met some of the Stockholm sketchers for a quick sketch (about 45 min) at the central train station. Next time I will need to stay for the whole thing :-)


Fjärdhundragatan.




Thank you, Anna and Przemek for a lovely week of holidays! And IKEA, of course.



HB Graphite pencil
mostly W&N watercolors


1 comment:

  1. Great work, Monika! I love the mixture of places and details, and your variation in drawing tools makes this a very interesting series to look at.
    It was great to meet you at Stockholm Centralstation, even if it was for a short while! Hope we get to sketch together again! :)

    ReplyDelete