05 July 2013

Reichenbach Fall

Yesterday was devoted to all things Sherlock and the Reichenbach Fall.

I hoped to be joined by Stjepan and Birgit, but Birgit could not make it due to other travel commitments. Bon voyage Birgit!

It was worth the one way 3 hour train ride. I got to be all nerdy and fangirly about Sherlock and even got my very own deerstalker hat!



I could not resist!

A few more photos:

Just before the Reichenbach Fall (which you can see in the background), there is a private clinic.
For all of those who could not deal with the end of season 2 of the BBC Sherlock series?
In any case, I thought it was rather fitting.
The actual Reichenbach
Click to enlarge this photo and see where Sherlock and Moriarty "officially" fell (marked by a white star).
If you ask me, they would have found Moriarty's body quite quickly.
No way he would have just disappeared forever and without a trace. 
A rainbow!
Holmes final note.

I cannot wait for season 3 of the BBC Sherlock series!


1 comment:

  1. Hm, I still need to watch season one. I think I am just reluctant to see anyone else playing my favourite character, to me he'll forever be Basil Rathbone! Or the Sherlock of my mind when I was reading the books as a teenager

    ReplyDelete