26 August 2012

EDM #22: Draw a piece of clothing

Everyday Mattersthe book and the challenge list
AlltäglicheDinge/Jeder Tag Zähltdas Buch und die Herausforderung

Coincidentally, I am doing my laundry today. My laundry days are Friday and Saturday, twice a month. I am sharing the machine with all the other parties in the house, and we don't have a tumble dryer. This kind of arrangement does not leave much room for spontaneity when it comes to weekend plans. However, I decided to plan most of my August and September weekends, so I am quite grateful to my neighbor who lives directly above the washing machine room and let me do my laundry on a Sunday.

One day I will have my own washing machine and tumble dryer. (!!!)



Zufälligerweise mache ich heute meine Wäsche. Meine Waschtage sind Freitag und Samstag, zweimal pro Monat. Ich teile mir die Waschmaschine mit allen anderen Mietparteien im Haus und wir haben keinen Trockner. Dieses Arrangement lässt wenig Raum für Spontanität, wenn es um Wochenendpläne geht. Ich habe jedoch die meisten meiner August- und Septemberwochenenden verplant, daher bin ich meiner Nachbarin, die direkt über den Waschmaschinenraum wohnt, sehr dankbar, dass sie mich an einem Sonntag Wäsche waschen lässt.

Irgendwann werde ich meine eigene Waschmaschine und Wäschetrockner haben. (!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Great hatching, great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull cross-hatching, I love it. Hope that 'one day' comes soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blouse is well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes we want to go and sketch a piece of clothing. Love the shadows. Good work.

    ReplyDelete