21 August 2012

EDM #19: Draw something you've made


Everyday Mattersthe book and the challenge list
AlltäglicheDinge/Jeder Tag Zähltdas Buch und die Herausforderung

I made this back in November for the office... yes, with the tools from EDM #16!


"Milch Torte
Die Eier, die ich am Wochenende gekauft habe, waren alle angeknackst - also musste ich das Beste aus ihnen herausholen. Das ist der einzige Grund, warum ihr heute Kuchen bekommt. Kein Geburtstag oder irgendsowas. Geniesst es!"

Ich hab das hier letzten November fürs Büro gemacht... - ganz genau, mit den Werkzeugen von EDM #16!


Schoellershammer 250g/m2
Windsor & Newton half pan watercolors, Cotman I think
A4. Was nice to go bigger for a change, but it takes more time of course.

3 comments:

  1. I love egg tart - this brings back so many memories of family Christmases, where there was too much food, but I always left room for this (I am not sure what we called it) Wonderful painting to have bought back to many memories. thanks for making and sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love egg tarts too...so you can cook as well as sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy!
      I love making muffins, cookies, cakes, tarts, pies and pancakes! And I love the American way of measuring the ingredients - it's just so simple (hence my choice of EDM#16). We in Europe have been working with grams, kilos, mililitres and scales and whatnot, and it can be quite tricky to remember recipes that way. What I miss as an ingredient in our local shops in Switzerland is liquid vanilla essence. Otherwise I'd be producing much more of the sweet stuff.
      Yes... I love baking ;-)
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete