11 October 2010

Dove

Taube

The original size was A2, so I had to scan it in two pieces and recompose the image. Obviously, A2 does not fit on my A4 scanner so the quality has suffered. That's why I did what I had to do with Photoshop and edited it a bit.
Initial sketch for a personal commission.

Die Originalgrösse war A2, daher musste ich es in zwei Stücken scannen und wiederzusammenfügen. Da A2 natürlich nicht auf meinen A4 Scanner passt, hat die Qualität gelitten. Deswegen musste ich tun was ich mit Photoshop tun musste und das Bild etwas... nun ja, anpassen.
Erste Skizze für einen privaten Auftrag.




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to EDM! Your work is fabulous and I'm so glad you decided to join us! I've already made my way through all your posts so far--couldn't stop, it was so interesting!

    ReplyDelete