09 July 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Not much today - I'm in the middle of University exams and supposed to be studying. However, I put myself under so much unnecessary stress that I am too tired to sit at the desk and read all my books. I also think it's better to be rested and concentrated than pulling an all-nighter 'studying'.
So... I am reading articles about chocolate chip cookies - and I must say, that is almost like eating one!
Quest for the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie (en)

Es gibt nicht viel zu sagen heute - bin mitten in der Uniklausurenphase und sollte gerade lernen. Leider mache ich mir selber allerdings zu viel unnötigen Streß, so dass ich mittlerweile zu müde bin, um am Schreibtisch zu sitzen und zu pauken. Außerdem will ich lieber ausgeruht und konzentriert sein, als die Nächte durchzu'lernen'.
Also... lese ich Zeitungsartikel über Schokokekse - und ich muss sagen, das ist fast schon so als ob man wirklich einen essen würde!
Auf der Suche nach dem perfekten Chocolate Chip Cookie(en)

EDIT:

No comments:

Post a Comment